Sunday, December 30, 2012

The Overnight Haul

hazzardayre dixie diesel hedderAyreWolf Knytecide hedder

Over the last few weeks I have had an adrenalin rush, of both circumstances and life changing experiences. The biggest one came in September. I was forced through only a kind extension of a helping hand that came back and bit me to move into my own shop to live.

While reducing the amount of rent for that month that I had to pay the inability, to shower , the shop pest such as mice all over the place at night was nearly too much to bare. So in late September renegotiated with a friend who managed a place in Burley and moved in.

Although the idea of Charley taking over accounting duties for me, and HCC had been pitched I had no idea that the thing was approved. By mid month October Charley put his seal of approval, on things I moved over here and have not looked back since.

While I have no plans on relocation anything for a few years, the idea was pitched last night by an associate who tredged up here from Bountiful Utah, who said, instead of moving AyreWolf Aviation up here, why don’t you move down there? The main one, simple, Charley manages my pocketbook, Charley will not manage my funds unless I live here, so until by and through a different head shrink, I get a green light , where I can file a paper with SSA I’m in Twin Falls.

That said, there are other reasons, and duties.

The main goal in 2006 that I moved here for was two, rebuild the center of media operations for the club, and rejuvenate the club, close to where it was created. If it was simply rebuilding Dixie Toewing, I would have stayed in Wyoming. The thing of a tight ass’d flirty bar maid turned into a narcotics mule that I learned about later was also a factor. Had I known of that from her, I would have never moved from Wyoming with her.

80% of everything I do, in life is for and about the club. The club created my business, by the same token, the business created the club. One can’t do much without the other.

While I might be dreaming and a hopeful dream it is, I would love to return to those innocent days of when the Hazzard County Garage, of Hagerman(Hazzard) Idaho became real, and 1982 when the Hazzard County Knytes was created and chartered. Yes HCK does have a real Idaho state Charter seal of an official organization in Idaho.

I watched and benefited from the $60k that ran through our shop doors in the first 3 months, I watched as Jimmy Mac and I took an idea and created a mini empire, based on honest work, and fair prices. More over dedication to task. Few shops, towing services and even hot rod clubs could compete, we flat wrote the book. Which is why we have so much resistance now, most local automotive firms and others don’t want to give us an inch since they know in the end they loose.

I’ll get into more of this in the PM hours Monday, but understand , for at least 5 years my ass is planted in Twin Falls.

What is intended? That in my next entry.

L8R Ya’ll

awsig2


Quote of the Day:
We are always getting ready to live, but never living.
--Ralph Waldo Emerson
Isaiah 43:16, 18-19“This is what the LORD says— he who made a way through the sea, a path through the mighty waters, “Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past. See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the wilderness and streams in the wasteland.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
ddt tail 1