Saturday, December 29, 2012

Strange visitors from another space

DD LOGOPAPPYS LOG MASTER

So I was hauling heavy over the cyber highway and tweaked on my Facebook page. What did I see ? SRV IT on my page. First of any firms in Idaho Falls I’d sign up to feed our Internet it would not be SRV IT, I took one of my machines into them to retrieve a virus and reprogram and tune. Paid for it, took it home, guess what as usual, the damn thing never did work right after. Took it to a trusted source, the idiots at SRV IT, had a tech that fracked it up worse than it was before I took it into them.

The agreement after that was they would honor the foul up by giving me 6 months Internet service on the house. Know what the bastards kept billing me and I told them numerous times, they even sent it to collections. Never paid that bill and wont. I say if your making an offer stand up to it. Or give me my money back, just like that deal with KMVT 11 here. Tell me a figure, then bug out on a so called Lathum Motors Emergency, take me my money then never return a fracking phone call. That’s $1,500.00 I’ll never see again.

So SRV had a survey up about how SRV could make my world better or some such. The Geek brains , didn’t remember. Not remember my what a shallow memory, but they damn well did three years ago, when I moved to Pocatello. The bastards looked me up, on their system , told em not until the refunded my money, but they remembered me then. One group ya’ll can’t ever trust it’s the damn Mormons. If your going to get the shaft, expect it from dealing with anyone even remotely connected with the Church. I have known only three of the Church I trusted, One was a great supervisor, when I worked at Deseret Transportation in Salt Lake City(Rocky), the other was Bishop Evans of the Hazzard Ward, and my cuzzin Bud. The rest I wouldn’t give you a pinch of sweat for.

But hey I didn’t bring it up SRV did, but I thought I’d just clear that up.

So then kicking back here at the Wolf’s Den thinking of watching the Grand Ole Opry from WSM in Nashville on RFDTV, what do I get? Mollie B, and some old farts, Polka show. Hey Mollie B is hot, but how about tweaking the offering for us not so far with a foot in the grave?

We’re working to bringing Mollie B to the Hazzard County Nationals in 2014.

If you haven’t heard of this yet, tune up your fiddling ears.

The Hazzard County Nationals is the original Dukes Fest in the west. We were celebrating things Southern and Hazzard County back in 1983 just after my Mom died and have been doing so ever since. Our first event was really small in the Hazzard City park in Hazzard itself, the following year we held the Hazzard Nationals in Emmett Idaho, after that once in Tooele Utah, then at the Golden Stake Arena in Ogden, followed by the Caribou County FairGrounds in Grace Idaho.

However the 2014 edition will bring all of the greats from Hazzard County to Idaho, Ben Jones(Cooter), Deputy Enos, Daisy and others. Scheduled to attend, Selena Gomez, plus lots of grass roots built hot rods, tricked out trucks, bikes, and wyld toew trucks. Watch for the deets posted here mid year.

So in closing SRV, hey you screwed me once I ain’t about to let you screw me twice.

L8R Ya’ll

awsig2AYREWOLVES MEGA LOGO


Quote of the Day:
Many people take no care of their money till they come nearly to the end of it, and others do just the same with their time.
--Goethe
John 14:1-3“[Jesus Comforts His Disciples] “Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in God; believe also in me. My Father’s house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you? And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
ddt tail 1  HAZZARD NEW YEAR BANNER