Sunday, December 30, 2012

So who wakes someone up on a Sunday? Moreover your boss?

dixie diesel cover hedderHK PHOOTENOTES

So there I was finally catching some serious shut eye, and one of my new interns calls saying there was a meeting today at 13:00 . So I grudgingly got up, took my pills, scarfed down cereal, and got dressed.

By 13:30 I knew no one was coming. Helen has no wheels right now, Jenna is twiterpaited, although I can see a major disaster there. She’s going to marry some guy from Quadlihara , he needs his green card. So she marries him, and he’ll book once he has his green card. She’ll be broken hearted, but hey as long as it don’t effect her work performance or attendance records, I don’t care. It’s when this stuff gets into the Wolf’s Lair , I get fussy.

On Helens situation its because I have a serious personal interest. I know , most boss’ shouldn’t do that and laws are in place to make sure that the attention that is unwarranted is not pursued. But in Helen’s case its both professional and personal and what happened there I will not go into but its plain wrong.

Now there’s my mentor and friend Charley.

Charley except if its something extremely pressing or a threat to his company, bothering Charley on a Sunday is a no. One does not call Charley on Sunday, one does not disturb Charley on Sunday.

But me hell its an open book.

Well no more. Like Charley, I’m available from 08:00 hours(8:00AM) to 19:00 hours(7:00PM), at 19:30 my phone is only available for toew calls, in winter, or for air rescue or fire suppression in the summer. As I sleep through that time period to do the radio show from midnight to 06:00 Hours.

Sunday’s are the political prescribed day of rest. The original biblical day of rest and Sabbath is Saturday, but who sleeps on Saturday?

Sunday , again if its not a toew, or air rescue, don’t call me. I need my sleep. I’m getting older, I’m getting crankier. Plus I need at least one day to myself to just lounge and do my own things. Like fix on my own trucks that seriously need it.

If and when and those are big If’s and When’s, Helen and I get more serious on a personal note fine. That’s what family things one does, but until then, this old Wolf sleeps and eats on Sunday.

That’s it.

Until L8R ya’ll

my sig[2]UAITASHIELD


Quote of the Day:
Happiness is a perfume you cannot pour on others without getting a few drops on yourself.
--Anonymous
John 16:33““I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.””

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
ddt tail 1