Sunday, December 30, 2012

KnyteCyde edition

hazzardayre dixie diesel hedderAyreWolf Knytecide hedder

As I pulled into the stable tonight under a clear sky and a chilling 21 degrees here, I started to think of how the last week and a half of the year and month went.

On a spur of the moment club says put an ad on CraigsList , boy you need help with the radio gig. At a time when rolling solo is getting all too old, I was uncomfortable with the idea, but the club gives the order so I do as told. And I did.

Many applied, many just kicking tires, many uncomfortable going into a house rather than an office. But even when we did have an office few entered. The few that did then were glad they did, the rest, all say now that they misunderstood, but but who says the office can’t be in a house?

It was like the gal we’ll call Chris, who dropped by Friday night. A quick stop and greet, but that’s all. Do I think she was impressed? No , the Wolf’s Den needs a serious douching but that said, the structure works for now. And I’ll add until a suitable staff an need rise to go into a bigger place, I’m in no big hurry. I have my choice three people although one is having problems at home, one needs space to deal with her baby and new one, so I’ll let it all idle. But do I think Chris will come back or really come over at 1:00 PM Wednesday? Not really, but I could be wrong. She could show up in a hot mini skirt, nylons and the works. She may say or such with her feet and toes for the moxy test(see last entry) and begin training. But I think if I hold my breath for that I’ll turn blue.

Do I really expect any gal to walk in the door, come into studio, rip off her jeans and blouse and go at me doing the wyld thing? No. It’d be nice, but it’ll never happen. I have had only in the 30 some odd years that HazzardAyre/Dixie-Diesel Radio has been going for our onair or female talent get close and sweet, My deceased wife Jan, Miss Dixie Diesel 1993, and a gal by the name of Cynthia who lives in Nampa. Outside of those, the moxy smooch is all it went. And kept from then on all professional. Friendly and helpful, but still professional.

2012 was a sonofarevenuer for the Knytes-of-Anarchy. As well as myself. I entered 2012, in a house that was little more than a lean to in Heyburn that was hammering me $300.00 a month utilities. Plus a new bean counter in Blackfoot by the name of Rebecca that got everything fuggledup.

In the latter part of February, we had a place on west main for all things Knytes/SAMCRO MC Idaho. But when it came for the heave ho move the twit in Blackfoot and a mixed up landlord put the brakes on. Although I still have the ability to re-enter at will. Go figure.

By mid July I had, had enough of being not even at poverty level, money wise. Oh don’t get me wrong, the trucks were rolling going toewing, but the thing is expenses outweighed income. Fuel was hitting near $4.00 a gallon gas, $5.00 a gallon diesel, there was no margin for a profit. So I got a shop on the west of Burley, got a piss ass’d room at a motel, and on life went. Fed up with being blamed for unthinkable shyt, I moved into my shop in September, that lasted one month. Oh I got out of being so strapped money wise, but the whole thing resembled being trapped in a POW/MIA camp. Late September, came over here to see Charley, and by the end of October I moved and I’m not looking back. I am where at least for a few years where I need to be.

With Dixie Toewing getting a rework, and rebuilding HCC(Hazzard County Choppers) I’m taking 2013 to give my all to three things, the radio station upgrade and bringing us up to the next level, helping the club to increase membership, and last but not least, build a hangar at TF Airport, and transplant AyreWolf Aviation from Utah here to Idaho. All will need new employees, all will need staffed, with quality people. While I’d like to staff everything with female confederate Marines or at least female Marines discharged and all the likelihood of that happening is about as possible as Gretchen Wilson( Hey I think she’s hot) coming to my door saying lets do the nasty.

Any mile, I’m bathed, I’m fed, time for bed. More in the PM Sunday, but understand the gals that sit and wonder and don’t complete the application or even interview stage, not only misses the chance of being employed by HazzardAyre Radio, but also too, will find it difficult in me looking at them for employment at Dixie Toewing or AyreWolf Aviation. Or their boyfriends or husbands.

Any flyte I’m down and on the side 10-10 for now.

L8R

awsig2 


Quote of the Day:
An argument is the longest distance between two points of view.
--Dan Bennett
John 16:33““I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.””

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
ddt tail 1