Thursday, December 27, 2012

Nobody else would do this, but then aren’t we special?

hazzardayre Dixie Diesel Nyte Cyde HedderHK PHOOTENOTES

It’s nights like this that I remember music, like that of Glen Fry on an old Miami Vice episode, so been waiting for a new face to show to interview.

Was busy as heck here, 70 vehicles on I-84, 15 west I-84, now the temp is a bit warmer, so the roads are slick and will have black ice.

Something that many people do not understand or fail to, is the simple thing, the radio, thing and all that goes with that is not my normal gig. I when not behind the mic, I’m behind the wheel going toewing. As such, road rescue missions are number one. I hate deferring toew calls to other drivers or back up companies, waiting for women to show up for interviews etc.

I understand all the domestic fear issues and all, but damn it if you call to be here, then damn well be here. If not DON’T CALL!!

Then there is dealing with female domestic issues of another sort. One of my key people right now although that could change, but one has a hubby she’s trying to make an ex hubby. Who beat her the other night. I said that was coming, didn’t I? I offered to put her up here at the Wolf’s Den , and all but guess what, she thought that was going to be an uneasy thing. She stayed home, and bang, she got hurt. Scared her kids, hey I’m here. So go out to see her with one of my other interns, and her baby, damn all these kids, folks are going to think I’m running a stud service, me being the stud. I have always said and wondered , why with all these women with relationships gone ary why am I prowling these forests alone? Face it, I have a good home, I make good money, I have three careers, I’m not bad looking okay I’m tubby so what I eat good. Sometimes too good, and I live life.

Perhaps that started when I had my last heart scare. After much work, the brain said go, the body said no. But I thought bullstuff, I’m then, only 47 years old, how about time for me? Since then I have. I don’t get mad over simple shyt.  I can’t, too much stress, and I drop what ever it is.

So went out to do a sort of stand by with one of my new hires, what boss does this? No one that I know of. Sure Charley might, but when your off the clock, more importantly if your on the clock, you should be at work, don’t expect me to hunt you down or keep calling. Some things I do, some I don’t but I’m solo and when 17:30 hours rolls around and unless there’s a predetermined gig going, on after 17:30(5:30PM) My butt is home in front of my TV or this computer , I do what I do, then I go to bed. If I can get something in my belly.

So got done with that, but if one goes to work say at McDonalds, the manager at McDonalds is not going to keep calling you, or going out to help fix your domestic situations, show up for work or at least the damn interview or don’t ask to be in the job to begin with.

Then I got an email, from some gal over Buhl way. She says she Googled me, what did she Google? If you Google HazzardAyre you not only get at least 8 pages about us who we are and all, but a wikipedia about us. What’s not to find?

Maybe I need to not be such a human feeling person, more like my mentor and bean counter Charley, be strict and stick to the business.

Any way, I’m cold, tyred and am about to hit the rack.

L8R Ya’ll See ya’ll on the radio tonight .

awsig2colored logo


Quote of the Day:
I’ll note you in my book of memory.
--William Shakespeare
Psalm 103:1-2“Of David. Praise the LORD, my soul; all my inmost being, praise his holy name. Praise the LORD, my soul, and forget not all his benefits—”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.

just me and erin full logo scheme

ddt tail 1