Friday, December 28, 2012

So why am I trucking solo?

hazzardayre Dixie Diesel Nyte Cyde Hedderpappys log pic

As many of us get older and we hear of countless bad experiences between guys and gals, curling up and just popping babies like I pop Rolaids , of abuse, abandonment, cheating, and assault , we think what’s wrong with me? Shyt , I make a purtty good living, live in a secure home that can’t be taken away from me as its rent secured, I eat really good, although not always gourmet or the right foods, hey if it’ll go in a microwave, I’ll eat it.

And while I’ll never look like Bo Duke, I resemble Ben Jones-aka Cooter, and look at the sweetheart he has, in Alma.

That all said, while most guys dream of Gretchen Wilson,Gretchen-Wilson-gretchen-wilson-22927629-1024-745 

With a Daisy Duke personality, those are not out there, but anyone really close wouldn’t hurt.

Now I’d be completely lieing if I did not say that in this latest round of talent searches I wasn’t hoping to find one out of all of them , one that would connect with the old Wolf here, and I might have with Helen, but thing is what’s so damn wrong with me?

One of our members in Utah told me and in further study it is apparent somewhat and while there might be some discrepancy here, overall women who are abused, cheated on, lied to, etc, tend to go after the guys that will do the same damn thing to them.

I do not say that women should be treated that way. I was brought up in the south with old skool southern values and that means having respect for women, infact the only time, PapaWolf told me it was okay to become violent with a woman was when she’s standing there with a gun pointed at ya’ll. Otherwise women were to be treated like princess’s , and respected. That sex was a gift between two couples that cared for each other and outside of kissing and petting serious investigation of a woman’s private parts until there was a ring on the finger is a no.

Of course I too have been very lucky with my former wives. One I lost because her mother thought her daughter was too good for a mechanic , dj, pilot. The other was just logistics and I hadn’t figured out life yet, and the third was just on the cusp of loosing one gal due to a car accident. That one sticks as the only woman I really loved. I still sleep beneath the quilts she made and wear many of the shirts she made for me. I nick named her Monkey from the tune by Def Leopard called Monkey on my back, although it was a pleasant Monkey on my back, but maybe she is a subject for another time. I took both her kids in like they were mine, and we made a great home. She cooked and oh in the bedroom well let me tell you the results were fantastic. She was the only one I had met that could stand me oogling gals for our promotion projects. In fact it was Monkey that gave me the idea of the toe kiss for charity project.

After her, I thought I’ll never get hooked up again, and who knows maybe not, but I nearly would really fall over backwards if one of these gals during a on air station decided to get a lot really friendly.

But I ask what the hell is so off or wrong with the old Wolf here? If all these gals I’m meeting with all these guys being real jerks and worse, getting one PG and running off, one beating the other, one who isn’t respectful and makes one drive all the way to Hansen to fetch her kids, on a cold winters night. And yet I’m alone? Something wrong with this picture?

In a guys defense, I also try to figure out from the guys point of view what’s wrong with a relationship. What the hell did SHE do to piss him off that he took off, or what wasn’t she doing that got him to looking around, in the first place? And while that could be a factor, I wonder what guy worth his gonads would hit a woman, or scare kids?

And yet I run the road of life alone.

Again , what’s wrong with the Old Wolf here? Gals , you can get worse and from what I can say some of ya’ll have. Might not be too bad to take the Old Wolf here for a test drive?

Going to bed, got two days free , so going to ENJOY, even if it is all alone.

L8R Ya’ll

awsig2AKnyteCap_thumb


Quote of the Day:
Progress depends on people knowing they'll be able to profit from their ideas.
--Deborah Neville
Matthew 11:28““Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
knytes symbol 1  ddt tail 1